These dish soap bars are an easy swap to remove chemicals and plastic bottles from your home.
This box contains 3 dish soap bars. Made in NZ. For use with our Do the Dishes Soap Shaker.
Made from olive and coconut with grease-cutting lime and tea tree oil, they are triple-milled for hardness. One bar will last for 60 standard dish washes.
100% Natural Ingredients
- No palm oil
- No parabens
- No sulphates
They are not as bubbly as liquid dish soap because there are no toxic foaming agents in the soap. It takes a while to get used to, but bubbles don't clean dishes.
How to Use a Soap Shaker:
- Fill your sink with very hot water.
- Put the soap into the soap shaker.
- Hold the soap shaker by the handle and vigorously shake it.
- Wash your dishes in soapy water.
What is it made from?
- sodium olivate (from olives)
- sodium cocoate (from coconut)
- sodium stearate
- cocamidopropyl betaine (from coconut)
- baking soda
- lime oil
- tea tree oil
- sodium chloride