Save Your Dishes and The Planet
Say goodbye to harmful chemicals and plastic bottles. Wash up the old-fashioned way with this reusable and rust-proof soap shaker.
Our unique upright design:
- takes up less space on your bengh
- drains freely, avoiding mushy soap mess
- saves money, making your dish was bar go further
Fun and easy to use, you'll have guests lining up to help. Simply,
- Fill your sink with hot water.
- Insert your favorite antibacterial soap into the cage.
- Hold the soap shaker by the handle and vigorously shake it.
- Watch the water fill with suds.
- Wash your dishes in the soapy water.
This stainless steel soap cage is also great for handwashing delicates or filling a bubble bath.
Gentle on your skin and the environment, we guarantee you'll love using it with your favorite biodegradable, natural soaps.
Why We Made This
We designed this product for two reasons. First, we were tired of polluting water with harsh chemicals every time we wanted to tidy up. Second, we were committed to reducing the amount of plastic in our household.
That's when Nana came to mind. We remembered the old wire soap shaker that lasted her lifetime, and the rest is history. Nana would approve of the feet we've added to keep the soap dry.
- 1 x Stainless Steel Soap Shaker
- Fits a 4 ¼ oz bar of soap that measures up to 3.14" x 2" x 1.1" (8 x 5 x 3 cm)
- Use your soap shaker by swishing it briefly in very hot water or pour a kettle of hot water over it to generate your suds.
- A little goes a long way, for best results don't overdo the soap.
Note: The best dish soap bars will not form as many bubbles as your old plastic bottle of liquid dishwashing soap. That doesn’t mean they are less effective at cleaning dishes; they simply don’t have the chemicals in them that make all those bubbles (this is a good thing).
If you're like us, you love spending time in the kitchen but don't love cleaning it. That's why we designed big, thirsty dish towels to help make the post-cooking process more efficient and enjoyable.