It's Hemmed To Be Square
If you're in need of fine cheesecloth that's pre-cut and hemmed, then you're in luck!
Made of the purest American cotton, and woven extra-fine, these 23" cheesecloths are perfect for draining, straining, and basting.
They're not only great for making cheese, yogurt, and kefir, but use them for,
- Straining homemade chicken, beef, and mushroom stock
- Easy to clean nut milk bags
- Filtering cold brew coffee
- Cooking roast dinners
Perfectly hemmed, you'll never have to worry about frays getting into your nut milk or fruit jellies.
Give them a try, we guarantee you'll never use old cheesecloths again.
Why We Made This
When you strain food, you value purity. And American cotton is known for just that, purity.
We chose 23-inch squares because that's the perfect size for kitchen colanders, and made it a double pack so you can have one in the wash and a spare on hand.
Sometimes cut edges can fray, so we hemmed the squares and made them double thickness for ultra-fine straining.
We love using them in our kitchen and hope you do too.
- Two double-layered, 23" cotton cheesecloth squares
- Hemmed neatly
- Made from American Cotton
- Unbleached natural fiber
- Grade 90 ultra-fine cheese cloth
- Plastic-free card packaging
What can you use it for?
- Filter cold brew coffee
- Reusable nut milk bags
- Strain Greek Yogurt
- Filter bone broth stock
- Strain cordial and fruit jelly
- Hand wash in warm soapy water
- Rinse and hang to dry
- Store when dry and reuse many times
For more ideas on how to use this reusable cheesecloth, explore our website. There you'll find everything from a yogurt starter kit and easy fermentation kit to Italian soft cheese and blue cheese molds.