Whether basting a turkey for Thanksgiving, draining whey to make Greek yogurt, or straining fruit jelly, you'll always find a use for this versatile muslin.
Our durable cloth is made from the highest quality organic cotton for fine straining. Perfect for many kitchen projects:
● Strain oat, almond, and other nut milk
● Press cheese curds for squeaky cheese
● Strain kefir + cold brew coffee
● Cover kombucha + ferments
Being certified organic means the cotton is culinary grade, ethically sourced, and picked. It's also free from insecticides, bleach, and sizing.
Why we made this
We've used our fair share of cheesecloths, and most were rubbish (that means garbage).
So we set out on a mission to make the most durable, sustainable, and eco-friendly cloth on the market. We found an organic cotton farmer, then a mill to weave it without chemicals.
After many years and a huge reject pile of samples, we finally designed the best cheesecloth. We hope you agree and enjoy using it as much as we do.
● 1x Organic Cheesecloth made from 100% unbleached cotton
● Measures 2 square yards (61" x 41.75")
● Grade 60 weave, easy to cut and clean
● Reusable & biodegradable
● Plastic-free packaging
● Hand wash in warm soapy water, rinse and dry before storing
● Reuse many times and compost when done
At Country Trading Co., we support growers, makers, first-time fermenters, and bakers.
If you're new to cheesemaking, we're here to help. You'll find useful tools on our website, including a dairy thermometer, Blue Cheese and Italian soft cheese moulds, and a wooden food press.