Are you looking to replace cling film in your kitchen? So were we. After testing many different beeswax wraps, silicone bowls, and jar cover sets, we have developed a design that works and lasts.
These tough silicone stretch lids are thicker than most on the market, so they don’t go baggy like bad elastic or rip when you stretch them. I’ve used the first test set in my kitchen for over a year, and they are still going strong.
If you are into vegetable fermentation or brewing, these lids also make a versatile airlock fermentation lid. You don’t have to worry about getting the correct jar and screw band combination.
Best of all, they are plastic-free, dishwasher, fridge, and freezer safe.
- 4 lids for fermenting airlocks and reusable food covers
- Food-grade silicone
- Stretch to cover 4" (10cm) bowls, jars, and cans
- Dishwasher and freezer safe
What do they fit?
These lids are very versatile and cover a wide range of containers. Here are some things they fit:
- All cans of pet food 3 oz to 13 oz
- Regular and wide-mouth glass mason jars
- Small square and rectangular containers like Tupperware or small bowl
- Standard round and rectangular cans of food
Here are some examples of what we use these lids to cover:
- cans of tomatoes, baked beans, coconut cream, chickpeas
- rectangular cans of sardines
- round or rectangular containers of leftovers, sauces, salads
- open jars of preserves once the preserving seal comes off
- large 2-litre jars of brewing water kefir and ginger beer
- large jars of sauerkraut using these as a waterless airlock
- small jars of fermenting mustard and kimchi